Wednesday, January 27, 2016

No boy was interested to me

Philips John | 9:32 AM | |

 No boy was interested to me


It's a little difficult to believe that Sunny Leone, who is known for her sex appeal, was once a nerd. In an interview with Zoom, the actress said, "I was a very academic student in college, but until college, I was an average student. But I knew business and I was fond of marketing, and all kind of geeky stuff. I was a nerd in my teenage years and didn't have a lot of friends. I also knew how to edit videos, do photoshop and lot of other things that a lot of 18 or 19-year olds don't do... No boy was interested in me until I was 18."
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 News Headlines • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger