Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Obese 725LB woman who became addicted to food after she was sexually abused by a babysitter admits she fears the weight of her enormous stomach will 'break her back'

Philips John | 9:45 PM |


Obese 725LB woman who became addicted to food after she was sexually abused by a babysitter admits she fears the weight of her enormous stomach will 'break her back'

An obese woman who tips the scales at 725lbs has admitted that she lives in constant fear that her enormous bulk could cause her life-threatening injuries. 

Ashley Bratcher, 26, from Kerens, Texas, reveals in the latest episode of TLC reality series My 600lb Life, that she is terrified the weight of her stomach, which hangs down almost to her knees, will 'physically break her back' and could leave her totally immobile, or, worse still, actually kill her.
'People don't understand how much it actually takes just to do anything,' Ashley says in a preview clip from the episode, which airs tonight. 'I have this thing hanging off of me. It's not supposed to be there. My stomach hangs so heavy on my back, sometimes when I'm standing, I'm scared of physically breaking my own back.'


 
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 News Headlines • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger